Project Name : Detail Survey and Design of new proposed small (STOL) Airport at Makalu
Project Type : Detail Survey and Design
Client :Civil Aviation Authority
Contract Amount (NRS) : 4,82,510.00
Completion date : May-201I
Scope of the work:
- Detail survey and preparation of the master plan
- Laboratory investigation of soils includes Atterberg’s limit test, CBR, Grain Size analysis, Specific gravity and content etc.
- Previous meteorological data collection and analysis.
- Land availability, ownership of land, land use, land acquisition plan, natural resources
- Study about beneficiaries and contribution to the nation after the operation of the airport.
- Preparation of Report with recommendation of pavement thickness and complete geo-technical design parameters needed for proposed new Airport