Conducting Internal Technical Audit(ITA)of Banke & Surkhet DDCs and Nepalgunj Sub Metropolitian City & Birendranagar Municipality of Nepal (RFP Identification No.: 3/MoFALD/IDD/CS/073-74) for MoFALD, Infrastructure Development Division, Singhadurbar, Kathmandu, December 2017
Scope of Works:
- Study of Technical Audit Guidelines by MoFALD/IDD, NVC and other government and non-government agencies different infrastructure development projects
- Discussion with Infrastructure Development Division (IDD) of MoFALD for selection of development projects implemented by DDC/Municipality.
- Select projects for ITA with concern offices as per the guideline and conduct ITA of 50 projects, 15 projects of each DDC and 10 projects of each Municipality.
- Document study and checklist filling for information collection, field visit and physical inspection of selected projects with technical team of concern DDCs and Municipalities.
- Assess means of verification, recommended compliance and noncompliance report (CR and NCR) and disposition in case of NCR in accordance with the Internal Technique Audit Guideline.
- Prepare draft internal technical audit report of local infrastructure development works implemented by DDC/Municipality with evaluation of overall strengths and weaknesses, analysis of the approaches and processes during the implementation, assessment of the effectiveness of the program implementation and recommendations for revision/update of technical auditing techniques, processes and methodologies for local infrastructure development works.
- Prepare and submit final internal technical audit report along with filled WORK BOOK for each selected projects with incorporation of feedback and suggestions from the client