Project Name : Detail Engineering Survey and Design, Master Plan Preparation of Taplejung Airport
Project Type : Airport works
Location :Taplejung District
Client : Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal
Contract Amount (NRS) :575,170.00
Completion date: May, 2013
Scope of the Works:
• Detail survey and preparation of the master plan with appropriate orientation of runway
• Laboratory investigation of soils includes Atterberg’s limit test, CBR, Grain Size analysis, Specific gravity and water content etc.
• Pit test and perform required laboratory test of runway area of Airport
• Design of Runway, taxiway, Apron as per CAAN and ICAO recommendations with balancing earthwork as far as possible
• Structural design and of pavement of runway, taxiway and apron
• Design of a proper drainage system Design of Terminal Building, Runway pavement, cross drainage structures and other required structures
• Previous meteorological data collection and analysis.
• Study about beneficiaries and contribution to the nation after the operation of the airport.
• Preparation of Report with recommendation of pavement thickness and complete geo-technical design parameters needed for proposed new Airport