Evaluation of UNNATI Programme (in 7 districts of Mechi and Koshi Clusters) forUNNATI, Nepal Monitoring & Results Measurement Co-ordinator, Denmark Development cooperation , December 2018
Scope of Works:
The consultant has performed following tasks during the Evaluation of UNNITI Program which includes various DRCN roads and Motorable Bridges in Taplejung, Panchthar and Illam districts of Mechi Cluster and Dhankuta, Terhathum, Sankhuwasabha and Bhojpur districts of Koshi Cluster and prepare reports.
- Develop Evaluation Methodology and Tools
- Collect primary data from field using different tools and techniques including Focus Group Discussion (FGD), Interview with key informants and Meetings etc.
- Conduct household survey of road neighbors/users of completed roads to assess the impact of roads.
- Carry out data analysis in line with the evaluation objectives
- Prepare Reports and presents the findings to MRM Coordinator