Project Name : Road User’s Satisfaction Survey (RUSS)-II
Project Type : Research Works
Location :Five Development Region of Nepal
Client : Roads Board Nepal
Contract Amount (NRS) : 2,751,550.00
Completion date: June, 2013
Scope of the Works:
• The Consultant has to carry the survey on 1250 Km selected length of Strategic Road Network (SRN), District and Urban Roads with selecting at least 50 services centers for the interaction with the users groups and other stakeholders .25 such services centers will be along the section of road having AADT of high volume (more than 1500 vehicle per day),15 service centers will be of the road sections having AADT of moderate (AADT between 250 -1500 VPD) and 10 service centre will be of the road sections having AADT of low (less than 250 VPD) traffic volume each.The section of roads will be selected representatively in hill and Terai and Five development Regions
• To ensure that the costs are compatible with approved program, Bill of Quantity (BOQ) and actual work completion.
• Ensuring for compliance with stipulated design, standards and norms.
• Ensuring that the works are carried out under sound engineering practices.
• Ensuring compliance with the Public Procurement Act – 2063 and Regulation – 2064.
• Evaluate the performance of various RAs and recommend best performing agencies.
• Recommend for further improvement of RAs for road maintenance works.
• Dissemination RBN Act, Regulation, Directive, ARMP, IP, Planning, Procurement, Implementation, Supervision, M & E process etc to the RAs concerned personnel.
• Report the findings without prejudice and biasness to RBN