Third Party Monitoring of UNNATI Infrastructures (in 7 districts of Mechi and Koshi Clusters for UNNATI, Nepal Monitoring & Results Measurement Co-ordinator, Denmark Development cooperation, June 2018
Scope of Works:
- Collect the design and drawings of the infrastructures and technical specification from DTO and MC
- Collect connector’s quality management plan, work plan method statements and information on material source, human resources and equipment development from respective contractors
- Hold meetings with relevant stakeholders e. g. UNNATI unit, DoLIDAR, DDCIDTO, MC, Contractors etc.
- Visit the sites; monitor the quality of works against the work plan. verify the quality of materials used in road construction, process of sampling of materials for lab test, check the lab test report
- Convene site meetings and provide necessary input to the representatives of contractor, MC and DTO during the site visit for achieving the quality of works as per specification. Keep minutes of such interactions.
- Prepare mission report after each monitoring mission and present the findings to MRM, Coordinator, UNNATI Unit DoLIDAR and MC